Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Account Questions > Adding a Support Contact
Adding a Support Contact
You now can add additional contact e-mails with BeltHosting.
- Click on "Update Your Details" after you're logged in at https://clients.belthosting.com/login.php
- Select the "Contacts/Sub-Accounts" tab on the "My Details" page.
- In the "Choose Contact" drop-down box choose "Add New Contact" and click "Go".
- Fill out the form completely, using the alternate e-mail address that you wish to give access to ticket submissions.
- Make sure to check the "Support Emails - Allow this user to open tickets in your account" box at the bottom of the form, otherwise you will be able to submit tickets but you will not be notified of any responses that have been made.
Add to Favourites Print this Article