Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Web Hosting > How to change mysql password with cPanel
How to change mysql password with cPanel
Follow these steps:
1) Login to your cPanel account
2) Click on the MySQL Databases icon (the same place you would go to add a new database)
3) Scroll down to the bottom where it shows a list of your database users
4) Click on the desired user you would like to change the password for
5) Enter your current mysql password, and then your new one and click "Change Password"
You have now changed your MySQL password. If you have any problems with this guide, contact us, support is free!
Add to Favourites Print this Article